Real Estate Consultant and Realtor
- Exclusive Buyer Representation (with no Dual Agency) - buyer advocacy, professional guidance, market analysis, representation and negotiation. Dedicated to finding the right property for each particular buyer client and protecting every client’s best interests. Experienced in all types of residential real estate transactions - traditional re-sales; foreclosure/bank-owned/REO properties; short-sales; and new construction/new home builder properties.
- Seller Representation - professional guidance, representation, market analysis, marketing and pre and post-contract negotiation. Making sure you get the best price and terms in current market conditions. Also focused on managing post-contract ratification issues so that the deal actually gets to the settlement table and closes. Experienced in “short-sale” negotiations with national and local banks/servicers.
- Buying or selling “For Sale By Owner”? I offer per-hour real estate consulting services on a case-by-case basis
- Need to find a place to rent or need to rent out your existing home or investment property? I offer professional guidance and representation for renters/tenants and landlords/investors
- Real estate market statistics and analysis of past, current and projected market trends. For a sample of reports I’ve produced, check out the “Statistics” section of the site
Blogging and Social Media Consulting
- Blogging and social media consulting for individuals and businesses within and outside the real estate industry
Public Speaking/Contributing Author
- Experience in speaking to Realtor Associations and brokerage firms about real estate blogging, social media, buyer representation, best practices, etc. (Speaking fees are negotiable)
- Nationally recognized real estate blogger - currently a contributing author at VAR Buzz and Agent Genius
Sample speaking gigs…
- February 2006 - panelist discussing Buyer Representation best practices at the Keller Williams Family Reunion annual convention
- September 2008 - Virginia Association of Realtors Annual Convention - “Social Media for the Technologically Challenged”
- June 2009 - Northern Virginia Association of Realtors - “Realtor Stimulus Series: Riding the Social Media Wave”